F111: Payment Medium Not Created (MT101)
Hi to all experts
For the first time since I learned how to set it up I'm having a hard time to generate an MT101 for a cash flow from a fixed-term deposit transaction entered in the Transaction Manager. I've already done this a few times for various customers, but I'm really stuck. What have I done:
1. Customizing done as usual (F111 basic configuration, definition of variant for SAPFPAYM, instruction keys, ...)
2. Maintained the payment details in the transaction accordingly
3. Generated the payment request with TBB1 --> With transaction F8BT I can see my payment request. They have the status "open".
4. F111: Payment proposal seems okay
5. F111: Payment request (with the flag create payment medium set) says it has started and finished both step 001 SAPF111S and step 002 SAPFPAYM_SCHEDULE. That's where it ends. No postings are generated and I don't get any error or warning messages. Setting a breakpoint in SAPFPAYM doesn't help. From this I take that something's gone wrong.
Does anybody have any ideas what I forgot? Are there maybe any basis or user settings that could be relevant?