cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP NCO3 Won't Execute Tutorial

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

I've posted a similar problem before. However this time I am using a different version of Visual Studio. Any suggestions would be welcome.

Here's my current environment:

• Windows 7 Home Premium - 64 Bit

• Intel(R) Core(TM) 2Duo CPU T9400 @ 2.53GHz 2.53GHz

• Visual Studio 2010 Ultimate (not the Express version I was using before)

• .NET 4

• SAP .Net Connector 3.0 for x64 - Installed to c:\Program Files (x86)\SAP\SAP_DotNetConnector3_x64 (Not sure why it installed here and not the 64 bit path)

• Tutorial Project downloaded from Service Market Place Connectors

• Added Reference to sapnco.dll and sapnco_utils.dll in the Tutorial Project

When I run the tutorial example, I receive this message shortly after I try to execute.

System.BadImageFormatException was unhandled

Message=Could not load file or assembly 'sapnco_utils, Version=3.0.0.42, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50436dca5c7f7d23' or one of its dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format.

Source=SAPNCo3_64bit

FileName=sapnco_utils, Version=3.0.0.42, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50436dca5c7f7d23

FusionLog==== Pre-bind state information ===

LOG: User = wardell-PC\wardell

LOG: DisplayName = sapnco_utils, Version=3.0.0.42, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50436dca5c7f7d23

(Fully-specified)

LOG: Appbase = file:///C:/Users/wardell/Documents/Visual Studio 2010/Projects/SAPNCo3_64bit/SAPNCo3_64bit/bin/Debug/

LOG: Initial PrivatePath = NULL

Calling assembly : SAPNCo3_64bit, Version=1.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null.

===

LOG: This bind starts in default load context.

LOG: Using application configuration file: C:\Users\wardell\Documents\Visual Studio 2010\Projects\SAPNCo3_64bit\SAPNCo3_64bit\bin\Debug\SAPNCo3_64bit.vshost.exe.Config

LOG: Using host configuration file:

LOG: Using machine configuration file from C:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v4.0.30319\config\machine.config.

LOG: Post-policy reference: sapnco_utils, Version=3.0.0.42, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=50436dca5c7f7d23

LOG: Attempting download of new URL file:///C:/Users/wardell/Documents/Visual Studio 2010/Projects/SAPNCo3_64bit/SAPNCo3_64bit/bin/Debug/sapnco_utils.DLL.

ERR: Failed to complete setup of assembly (hr = 0x8007000b). Probing terminated.

StackTrace:

at SAP.Middleware.Connector.Examples.Tutorial.Main(String[] args)

at System.AppDomain._nExecuteAssembly(RuntimeAssembly assembly, String[] args)

at System.AppDomain.ExecuteAssembly(String assemblyFile, Evidence assemblySecurity, String[] args)

at Microsoft.VisualStudio.HostingProcess.HostProc.RunUsersAssembly()

at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart_Context(Object state)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state, Boolean ignoreSyncCtx)

at System.Threading.ExecutionContext.Run(ExecutionContext executionContext, ContextCallback callback, Object state)

at System.Threading.ThreadHelper.ThreadStart()

InnerException:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

AplicacionesSAP
Explorer
0 Kudos

Check the properties of the project [Targert framework:. NET Framework 4]

Ok, check that the assembly (sapnco.dll, sapnco_utils) are correct (64 - 32) bits

If the inconsistency arises in the proposed installation, verify that the sale of properties [Target: Corresponding 86x, 64]

Answers (0)