cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Stock transport orders with automatic HUs in inbound del same than outbound

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I'm using stock transport orders between 2 plants (different company codes) with HUM storage locations.

When I create inbound delivery at receiving plant (through MIGO/Goods receipt/Outbound delivery), I would like to automatically get HUs from outbound delivery in packing function.

I noticed I can manually add them (very useful to keep all inter plant info from HU) but is there any chance they come automatically? Or that I press somewhere in order the system add them in the delivery?

I read there is a SPED output functionnality that could maybe help in that way (?) but I do not want to create inbound delivery at the same time than outbound one.

Thank you for your help.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Which transaction will you recommend to use when operator from receiving plant get the receiving materials and delivery note from supplying plant, to find out inbound delivery number? Is there another way than display outbound delivery (which is not very "natural" for a receiving operator)and check document flow?

former_member182609
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Crete inbound delivery through SPED output while PGI.Later you control screen variant to display inbound delivery through VL06I transaction display delivery as per delivery date.Do not show delivery as per document date ,show only as per delivery date,Set variant as per your requirement.

Former Member
0 Kudos

The SPED output functionality is the default functionality for transferring the data from outbound to Inbound.

Is there any specific reason for not creating the inbound while creating the outbound?

You can make the SPED functionality work after you PGI the outbound delivery.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your reply.

There is min 3 days shipment between outbound and inbound.

Then I assumed this could be a problem to create inbound in advance...and also the fact that this is not people from receiving plant that create inbound document...Don't you think? But maybe I'm wrong.

Also I do not really know how SPED functionnality works...could you please tell me where I could find documentation about this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

However creating a delivery does not mean, you are receiving it today. It is like a advance notice. Once you PGI the outbound, the stock will be in-transit of the receiving plant, even though the inbound delivery is created. You can make the delivery date in the inbound to the actual receiving date.

[http://help.sap.com/erp2005_ehp_05/helpdata/en/ad/95d0c4dfa04a8b9f6a6c90010464a2/content.htm]