Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Credit card autorisation after partial delivery

Dear SD Experts,

I have the following scenario:

I create an order with a customer using credit card as payment method. Once the order is saved, i get an autorisation for the order value. I create a partional delivery, book the outboond delivery and create an invoice. After booking the accounting document for the invoice, the initialy created autorisation for the order is used and no longer valid. If i try to deliver the remaining positions of my order i can't book a delivery outbound, because i got no autorisation for the order.

I found a BADI (EHP_BADI_BILLING_CREDITCARD) which can be used to request a autorisation during invoice creation, if no authorisation is available, but thats just for invoice createn and i already fail at the delivery outbound.

Can I somehow request an autorisation for the remaining order values before i try booking the outbound delivery or can i request an authorisation for the remaining order values the moment i create an accounting document for the invoice (the BADI mentioned above can't be used for that, because he is only called if i have no authorisation, but i have one when i creade the first invoice, its just jused up by that process)?

Please tell me if my description lags necessary deatails.

Thanks for any given hint.

Kind regards

Markus

Edited by: ml_markus_ml on May 17, 2011 4:38 PM

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question