cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SUS-MM: user invoice posters

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I implemented the MM-SUS scenario with you following systems and versions: R3 4.6c SRM 7.0.

The client needs a user to post invoices from any supplier. I have understood that each supplier only displays the orders that are created and sent to him.

There is some functionality in "their"to create a user that you post invoices on behalf of other suppliers?

Cristian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Cristian,

Yes, you can have 1 admin user who can send invoices on behalf of any supplier.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Nikhil,

Please directs me if this should be handled by a specific role or if I have to take into consideration other points of configuration.

You know settings or steps should be performed to have a user of those features?

Regards,

Cristian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Create a user in SUS with the following roles : SAP_EC_SUS_ADMIN_PURCHASER, /SAPSRM/SUS_ADMIN_PURCHASER, and /SAPSRM/SUS_ADMIN_SUPPLIER. He should also have roles for sending invoice.

I think this user can then access invoices pertaining to all suppliers.

Regards,

Nikhil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Nikhil, thanks for your response.

The problem is as follows, with this role I can not post invoices from different suppliers. I need a special user can accept and post invoices from any supplier.

Regards

Cristian

Former Member
0 Kudos

As I said....also assign the standard role for invoice in addition to the mentioned roles.

Regards,

Nikhil