SAP for Oil, Gas, and Energy Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and navigate the evolving energy landscape. Join the conversation today!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BAPI For O4TEN

jitendra_it
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

In forums, I got FM for tcode O4TEN ,FM is 'OIJ_EL_A_TICKETS_MAINTAIN_N' but when i execute it , it returns nothing.

So I am unable to find what are errors if any or what is ticket no. generated ?

Thanks

Jitendra Soni

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess this reply is too late for your consumption, but for the sake of forum users, the BAPi that you should be using is

IDOC_INPUT_OILTKT02

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

I guess this reply is too late for your consumption, but for the sake of forum users, the BAPi that you should be using is

IDOC_INPUT_OILTKT02

0 Kudos

Hi Harish,

Thnx for reply.

I have used IDOC OILTKT02 for the same and successfully able to actualize the ticket.

but problem is when, i want to pass my external QCI parameters it is not taking them but it takes defaults parameters only.

I have set QCI_MAN_IND of segment E1OIJTKTI_O1_1 to value 'E'(all parameters come from outside) but nothing works.

All it takes is from DB itself.

Please suggest.

Thanks

Jitendra

0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the class CL_OIJ_PRORATE_DATA, method CALL_PRO_FOR_TICKET_CREATION, which will give you some kind of error handling.

Actually this creates a PM ticket in the back ground. You can create a wraper FM with similar logic.

With regards,

Vamsi

0 Kudos

Hi Jitender,

Could you pls share what all segments and their fields need to be populated to create ticket for Pump and Pipe transfer and what segment to fill sothat IDOC would update table OIIGMMH also for opening and closing Dip with date/time.

Regards,

Kamal