Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Results recording problem

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am using inspection type 01 for a material. I have created the Purchase order. Then made GR through MIGO 101 mov. Inspection lot got created. For this material Inspection plan maintained already. Now when I am going to do the results recording through T-code QE01 system is showing following error.

Status check error. the reason is inspection lot is in created mode and not realased. I am not able to release the same. How to resolve the issue.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Go to QA02

Check: the status of Inspn lot

Check if Inspn plan is assigned or not

If not, pl. assign appropriate inspn plan.

See, if Samples are calculated

(In some cases, samples are to be released too)

Then, you can record results.

Regards, Krishna

former_member184574
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When i am trying to assign the inspection plan in the inspection lot system is showing as No inspection plan could be found.

But already inspection plan exists with Status in release mode and usage is 5 goods receipt. Plz help me out.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your material in QM view whether you have flagged the check mark in insp with task list for your inspection type.

Mahee

Former Member
0 Kudos

make sure that Inspection plan creation date must be prior to that of inspection lot creation.

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Kumar,

Refer this [Link for CRTD Status|http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/PLM/InspectionlotswithCRTDstatus-Causesand+Remedies |Link for CRTD status]]

Regards,

Anand Rao

Answers (0)