cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Desk Responsibility Rule (13200137)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have two transaction types ZLFN and YLFN (copies of SLFN). Now i have defined a responsibility in in rule 13200137 that all messages created from satellite system with sap component BC should go to a support team BASIS.

Now the rule applies to which Suport message ZLFN or YLFN

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

prakhar_saxena
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

When you create a transaction type it has own

status profile

action profile etc

so the team det action if you copy will be standard i.e AC...137 but you can create a new rule by PFAC tcode and then assign this rule to you action by going to your action definition

Check out this

http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/index?rid=/library/uuid/202cfee9-7ff5-2d10-a0b5-ff82aa482527

Regards

Prakhar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Markus/Prakar,

Thanks for the helpful replies. i have anaother problem . am raiseing a new thread

Former Member
0 Kudos

Issue resolved by above replies

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

To answer your question:

Basically the rule will apply for all types as long as you have not narrowed it down within the rule.

If you need different rules for your types the you can make your responsibilities dependent on the transaction type.

To assign responsibilities depending on transaction type:

In the responsibility screen, where you define your assignment for BC, you can also enter the transaction type (you might have 2 entry fields called transaction number, one where the F4 help does not work, and one where the F4 help will display all tansaction types for you).

You can limit the determination by selecting a transaction type here, e.g. if you enter ZLFN here, it would not determine the processor for YLFN helpdesk calls.

Please be aware:

The rule does not influence which transaction type will be generated though, this happens at generation of the helpdesk call. Once Solution Manager runs the rule, the transaction type is already assigned. If you want to assigne a transaction type depending on area, you need to do that in a different way!

Although this should answer your question I am not sure if it will solve your problem.

If you can be a bit more specific about what you want to achieve I can point you to other activities:

Around that area you can also define:

When the system should use which transaction type

Configuring the usage of multiple transaction types and defining default

Assigning a different action profile

creating and assigning custom processor determination

etc.

Cheers

Markus

Edited by: Markus Mueller on May 18, 2011 4:09 AM

sunny_pahuja2
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

When you go to define transaction type and Select transaction type SLFN and in this transaction type under Status Profile, it will be by default SLFN. So, here you need to define transaction type. So, whatever transaction type i.e. ZSLFN or YSLFN, you will define here, Rule will be applicable to that.

Thanks

Sunny