cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple info cubes as source info providers in custom planning function

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The multiprovider on which the aggregation level is defined is having 10 source cubes and 1 target cube. based on the company code filter custom planning function has to fetch its relevant info providers as the source info providers and then process the data finally new records are to be written to target cube.

If there any way to dynamically filter the source cubes in custom planning function.

thanks,

amie.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Anand71
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

As per my understanding you have to create of variable for source infoprovider and variable for company code and created variable has to use in filter. Use the following fox formula:

DATA Z_COM TYPE 0COM_CODE.
DATA Z_INP TYPE 0INOPROVIDER.

Z_INP = VARV(ZIP_VARIABLE_INOPROVIDER).
Z_COM= VARV(ZIP_VARIABLE_COMPANY).

FOREACH Z_COM.

{ TARGERKEYFIGURE, Z_COM,Z_INP} = { SOURCEKEYFIGURE,Z_COM,Z_INP}.

ENDFOR.

Please let me know if you need any additional help.

Thanks.

With regards,

Anand Kumar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Could you please make your question more clear ?

What do you mean by "relevant info providers" ? Source infoproviders ?

You should know which cubes are the source and which are the target ...

Also what do you mean by "dynamically filter the source cubes" ? Do you have any business logic for it ?

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We will use Custom planning functions not Fox.

Yes we have busingess logic to filter the source cubes. for 0INFOPROVIDER there is exit variable which will take inputs from other variable values and filters the source info provider list.

So my question is in custom planning function is it ok to use exit variable to get source cubes, and how do we handle these list of cubes in the methods.

Regards,

amie.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Actually you can implement in custom planning function the same code that implemented in exit variable, so you will get the same logic ...

Regards.