cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

CRM Customer data replication to ECC

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have created around 10 custom fields using AET in customer master screen (table BUT000). After creating custom fields customer master replication to ECC is not happening.

Do i need to do any other steps for data replication i.e. from CRM to ECC or ECC to CRM.

Please guide.

Thanks,

Bhanu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

All AET fields for BUT000 should automatically be replicated to R/3.

To quote from this thread: [Application Enhancement Tool: 'R/3 Adapter' checkbox inactive|;

Indeed you cannot set this flag because Z fields created for business partners via AET are always replicated to R/3 (which was not the case when using transaction EEWB in former releases). Kindly check following OSS note for more details:

Note 1287948 - R3 adapter flag for account enhancements

I hope it helps.

Thanks,

Rohit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.. Rohit.

1) In CRM-BUT000 table in include CI_EEW_BUT000 i can see 10 zfields which i have created using AET, same table is also available in ECC . so, do i need to append BUT000 table in ECC also with the 10 zfields.

Requirement is that i need to replicate theses 10 fields values to ECC. So, where and how to create same zfields in ECC to Save. Do i need to append the table KNA1 or any structures ? or i need to use any other tool to create the fields in ECC ?

Thanks

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply.. Rohit.

1) In CRM-BUT000 table in include CI_EEW_BUT000 i can see 10 zfields which i have created using AET, same table is also available in ECC . so, do i need to append BUT000 table in ECC also with the 10 zfields.

Requirement is that i need to replicate theses 10 fields values to ECC. So, where and how to create same zfields in ECC to Save. Do i need to append the table KNA1 or any structures ? or i need to use any other tool to create the fields in ECC ?

Thanks

Bhanu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have a similar requirement. Did you manage to have those fields replicated to ECC ? Please let me know if you have the solution already !!

Regards,

Manas.