cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Fixed vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When I use item category U for creating PR with ZATO document type I could not able to see the fixed vendor tab.Becuause of this automatic purchase order is not created.

I could able to see this under document type ZAT1.For both the document type field selection assigned is ZNBB.ZAT1 is with out item category wher as ZATo is with item category.

Because of the above missing data I could not able to create aotomatic Purchase order.

Thanks for your support.

Rgds,

Babu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Once the Source list is maintained as stated in the previous comment

Check if the PR Source determination is enabled and the source of supply tab has the suppying plant defaulted.

In the Auto conversion TCode (ME59N), input the Purchasing Org, Plant (receiving), PR no and execute.

Hope it works.

Regards,

Bijoy Kumar

murugan_mgl
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Steps for auto PO

Material master purchasing view-auto po to be ticked

Vendor master-auto PO tobe ticked

Info record to be maintained

Source list- to be created & fixed vendor to be ticked

asik_shameem
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Item category U is for Stock Transfer Order Which means source of supply should be a Plant NOT vendor.

I'm just wondering why you need Vendor for Stock Transfer Order, Correct me if I'm wrong.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thks for your reply.

I created plant(NF8) as vendor and maintained source list with fixed vendor as plant.

Now when I create purchase requisation what will happen to the fixed vendor field????because with out fixed vendor purchase order can't be generated.

Here I am trying to create automatic purchase order with respect to PO in ME59N transaction.

Rgds,

Babu

Former Member
0 Kudos

When you are using the Stock transfer order with the item category U, the fixed Vendor will be disabled.

You have to maintain the source list for the receiving plant.

- Give the purchasing organization

- Give the procurement plant (supplying plant)

- Tick the Fixed Vendor.

After you maintain this, you can create the Purchase order from the purchase requisition.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Thks for your support.

Even after following your steps I could not able to create Purchase requisation with fixed vendor.

Rgds,

Babu

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In ME52N, Activate "Source Determination" on the Top of Screen and then under "Source of Supply" Tab page at Item Details level, click on Push Button "Source of Supply" then system will propose the Source of Supply and if you have fixed any source of supply (Plant or Vendor) in ME01 (source List), it will populate that automatically.

To have "Source Determination" automatically activated in PR, do as following;

Go to OMFI - Here create a key or use 01 by making necessary changes as following;

Under Source Determination Tab Page, activate "Create Requisition" and Save.

Then go to the User Master (SU01) of the MRP Person and under "Parameters" Tab Page, maintain this key "01" against Parameter ID "EVO" and try MRP Run again and check.