Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PM Order Default Printing

former_member377202
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We are printing the job card in mass throuh IW38.Here what happening system is printing all the pages once i give the print command.i want to avoid printing some shop paper like there are three shop paper as shown below

i want to print only one shop paper no. 541 may i know how to do this for user specific setting.

Regards,

Kavvya.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In OIDG, select that 541 shop paper as Selection. Remove tick boxes for other shop papers.

In OIDH, you can define User Specific Shop papers.

Then try.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In IW32 from menu use Extras>settings>default value ,kindly mark the Displ.PrtDlgBox and save. hence it will prompt the shop paper to be printed from IW38

Regards

thyagarajan

former_member377202
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi thyagarajan,

I done the setting as directed by you but while printing through IW38 system is giving me option for selecting the shop for each job card which takes time i want to avoid this.Can you guide is there is any other setting so that while printing through IW38 system only ask once for shop paper and once highlighted one shop paper same should be apply for all.

Regards,

Kavvya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please do the settings in OID3 , Application area O , for the specific user , shop paper , plant , planner group if required ..

regrds

pushpa

former_member377202
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Thanks for the response,May i know apart from the customization setting is it possible to controll the shop paper printing default setting either in IW31 screen or IW38.Please look into the matter and give your expert advise.

Regards,

Kavvya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In IW31, you have the option to select the shop papers based on your requirement. Even in IW38, you may select the shop papers, but its not feasible for the users to select for each & every order.

Its better to go with IMG settings.

Regards,

Maheswaran.