Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Clipboard value missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

We use SRM7.0

After I click on 'Copy' (Copy selected items to clipboard) - where can I see the values in the clipboard?

(In SRM5.0 we could see the values in the clipboard and even edit it)

Thanks,

Lori

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lori,

Do you mean the clipboard for account assignment or items in for example the shopping cart. If it is items and you click copy, then there is no way to see the item within a clipboard in the SRM 7.0 release. You can simply paste this item again into the shopping cart.

There are many different behaviours between the older SRM 5.0 and the newer SRM 7.0.

I hope this helps,

Kind Regards,

Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

I ment the clipboard of items in SC.

If I click on 'copy' and paste this item into the shopping cart than what's the differance between 'Copy' and 'Duplicate' ?

Thanks!

Lori

lisa_sheil
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Lori,

The main difference is that when you 'copy' an item in the SC this can then be pasted into a different shopping cart. But with duplicate you are only duplicating/copying the same item into the same shopping cart document.

I hope this help explain it better.

Kind Regards,

Lisa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Lisa, it was very helpfull !

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Lisa,

I was looking for this thread about copy/paste/duplicate functionality. How to manage clipboard?

I mean how to clear/delete clipboard contents from the Item overview so that paste button should not be activated always.

Answers (0)