Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

get archived purchase order

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi all

i want to look purchase order from year 2008, but there data are archieve, how can i look backP

THX abap_begin.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Check for the Archive Documentation. SAP ADK.

To get the Purchase order, there are set of FM's given by SAP. I don't remember the exact name but you can check with the following: ASHdoc* for ARCHIVEEKKO* (not able to recollect the exact names)

Use SARE and SARJ transaction to go to the archiving tables. Provide your Archiving object name, click display, click on technical details and you can get archiving table names as well. Never use table name directly but use FM's given by SAP.

1 REPLY 1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hey,

Check for the Archive Documentation. SAP ADK.

To get the Purchase order, there are set of FM's given by SAP. I don't remember the exact name but you can check with the following: ASHdoc* for ARCHIVEEKKO* (not able to recollect the exact names)

Use SARE and SARJ transaction to go to the archiving tables. Provide your Archiving object name, click display, click on technical details and you can get archiving table names as well. Never use table name directly but use FM's given by SAP.