cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FI-AA TRANSACTION AO72

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem with the retirement with revenue of an asset. When posting the retirement, the system generates automatically two lines for loss and revenue from the retirement. In AO72, for the company code is not ticked the net booked value. I did it in the client for test, and this seems to be the problem. I want to do the transport in productive client, but I don't know if this affect, the postings already done.

Please give me an advice.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is only applicable for certain countries like France as per local law.

Now, change the customization and do transport to the production client immediately.

Now, do again test in otherthan production client for more clarity.

Regards

VG

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

You set this indicator when you do not want the system to create a gain/loss posting for an asset retirement by sale, or if you do not want a loss posting when the asset is scrapped. Instead, the system then generates a posting in the amount of the net book value of the given asset. The system posts this amount to the account entered under the title "Revenue clearing from asset sale." If the sale is to an affiliated company, the system posts to "Revenue clearing from sale to affiliated company."

Refer to the link given

Regards

Edited by: Atif Farooq on May 17, 2011 3:44 PM