Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

Error when setting prompt as optional

Hi Gurus of BO.

I just have started to get my hands on BO and require some assistance.

I have a requirement to create a report with two filters that should prompt user. One of the filters should be obligate (in this example it is region), and the other should be optional (e.g. the user should be able to see data either on all customers or ane specific customer)

So? to accomplish this task i created an report and put into the filter of the query my two filters. I first set the filter as obligate - and everything was working fine. But then, when I set the customer filter as optional, my BO started to give me crippy errors:

A database error occured. The database error text is: Сбой при выполнении запроса MDX SELECT { [Measures].[Z_CENA], [Measures].[Z_SUMMA], [Measures].[Z_OBEM], [Measures].[Z_NEDO] } ON COLUMNS , NON EMPTY CROSSJOIN( CROSSJOIN( CROSSJOIN( CROSSJOIN( CROSSJOIN( [Z_POKUP].[LEVEL01].MEMBERS, [Z_GRUPPOL].[LEVEL01].MEMBERS ), [0CALDAY].[LEVEL01].MEMBERS ), [Z_MANAGER].[LEVEL01].MEMBERS ), { [Z_NOMENKL].[!+0000000027] } ), { [Z_REGION].[Белгород], [Z_REGION].[Брянская область] } ) DIMENSION PROPERTIES MEMBER_NAME, MEMBER_CAPTION ON ROWS FROM [$Z_SALES] в связи с ошибкой Системная ошибка в программе CL_RSR_HIERARCHY и FORM MEMUNAMS_TO_MEMBERS-01- (обратите вним. на подр. текст). (WIS 10901)

Did anyone encountered such error? Any help/input will be much appreciated.

I tried to search for WIS 10901 over the google - with no success

Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question