Down Payment / FAZ and F2
Required your valueable feedback.
I have the following pricing procedure
10. PR00 Account Key ERL
20. AZWR (Statistical)
30. MWST Account Key MWS
And have following queries.
1. Did AZWR is remain statistical or required some GL.
2. I take the down payment with FAZ type and post the incoming payment, than how can I post the actual billing (F2)?? I am billing with reference to delivery system cant allow me. (and as per scenario i will always receive the down payment of the full amount of the order).
3. There is no update after the down payment agains the condition type AZWR, did it will manually entered, or what is the bahavior of this.
4. Every time I am going to the item of the sales order and in the billing plan, and then assign the billing value, When I input the billing value the upper side field of the billing value is remain empty, is there any way that system automatically calculate the billing value, and why upper side is blank??
5. Should I create a different pricing procedure with AZWR or what ????
Looking forward for the gurus response.