0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Required your valueable feedback.

I have the following pricing procedure

10. PR00 Account Key ERL

20. AZWR (Statistical)

30. MWST Account Key MWS

And have following queries.

1. Did AZWR is remain statistical or required some GL.

2. I take the down payment with FAZ type and post the incoming payment, than how can I post the actual billing (F2)?? I am billing with reference to delivery system cant allow me. (and as per scenario i will always receive the down payment of the full amount of the order).

3. There is no update after the down payment agains the condition type AZWR, did it will manually entered, or what is the bahavior of this.

4. Every time I am going to the item of the sales order and in the billing plan, and then assign the billing value, When I input the billing value the upper side field of the billing value is remain empty, is there any way that system automatically calculate the billing value, and why upper side is blank??

5. Should I create a different pricing procedure with AZWR or what ????

Looking forward for the gurus response.

Regards,

Imran khan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Issue resolved.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Imran,

could you please tell us, how you solved the problem?

Br,

mika

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Imran

1. Did AZWR is remain statistical or required some GL.?

now this condition type is just for a request for a down payment so there is no reqd for a GL...coz i am doing the same thing here...but as

if now i still face issues on this also and in the billing FAZ type you could see tat the condition base value is shown as the down payment

like as the item billing plan tab page for the down payments...like for eg 10% of the net value ...

2. I take the down payment with FAZ type and post the incoming payment, than how can I post the actual billing (F2)??

well in this is true i do also have the same issue ...f-39 take the downpayments in but does not reflect . but to that i waud also like to

add this if you go to the sales order billing plan tab page of the item and there you got to choose the final invice, just like the downpayments is shown ...then the billing amount will come ...just try it and in the VF01 it will appear as billing FAZ with the downpayment

amount and the F2 also ....but the F2 is delivery related so i think you got to do PGI after the downpayments process then do f2...

if you get more info on that please explian

3. There is no update after the down payment agains the condition type AZWR, did it will manually entered, or what is the bahavior of this.

sorry i hav no info on this

not reqd. coz in the existing pricing procedure you need to have a subtotal after that AZWR

IT WUD BE REALLY KIND OF YOU TO SHARE ANY NEW UPDATES PLEASE

REGARDS

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear JaganNM,

Thanks for the response.

Issue left with point 2.

I have generated the FAZ with the order, down payment, and than receive the payment against down payment invoice number.

after this post the goods issue, and than if try to generate the final billing system cant generate billing with order type to F2.

Here i read in some threat that on second time system generate the billing where two lines appears. but nothing is happen like this.. ???

There is no any check i found for the final billing or some thing like that.

Looking forward for your valueable response.

Regards,

Imran khan

former_member211462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

hi Imran

1. Did AZWR is remain statistical or required some GL.?

now this condition type is just for a request for a down payment so there is no reqd for a GL...coz i am doing the same thing here...but as

if now i still face issues on this also and in the billing FAZ type you could see tat the condition base value is shown as the down payment

like as the item billing plan tab page for the down payments...like for eg 10% of the net value ...

2. I take the down payment with FAZ type and post the incoming payment, than how can I post the actual billing (F2)??

well in this is true i do also have the same issue ...f-39 take the downpayments in but does not reflect . but to that i waud also like to

add this if you go to the sales order billing plan tab page of the item and there you got to choose the final invice, just like the downpayments is shown ...then the billing amount will come ...just try it and in the VF01 it will appear as billing FAZ with the downpayment

amount and the F2 also ....but the F2 is delivery related so i think you got to do PGI after the downpayments process then do f2...

if you get more info on that please explian

sorry i hav no info on this

not reqd. coz in the existing pricing procedure you need to have a subtotal after that AZWR

IT WUD BE REALLY KIND OF YOU TO SHARE ANY NEW UPDATES PLEASE

REGARDS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Jagan,

This is so nice to see the post over here. if u dont mind could u explain me the downpayment concept bz i am bit confused it.

With regards

Aswin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ohh really.... then how come your point number 2 says you are trying to make invoice with reference to delivery..........

Regards,

Shantanu

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can user downpayment processing along with Billing plans and it is only possible with order related billing.

Regards,

Shantanu

former_member301027
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Shantanu,

Thanks for the response, I know this basic thing. Appreciate if reply the said queries.

Thanks and Regards,