cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ATP Check ERP vs. APO

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts.

I am missing the information "Commited Date" which I find when running the ATP check in ERP for a process order or a planned order. (This gives me the date the components are available). However I do not find this value when running the corresponding ATP Check in APO.

Please advice.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ann,

I assume your current problem is for the situation when you are conducting the component check for your process orders in APO (Please confirm). What kind of ATP check is configured in APO for your process/planned orders? Is it a product check?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi DB

Yes it is correct I am conduction a component check for a process order in APO.

The ATP check is a component check ciffed from ERP (hence should be the same as in ERP). For example it includes purchase orders but not purchase requisitions and so on. Hope that answers your question.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ann,

If you are not getting a 'committed' date, then the first thing I would assume is that you are not passing the availability check. What are the statuses of your process order when this happens?

Are you creating the orders in APO or R/3? Is planning being done in APO or R/3?

Best Regards,

DB49

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear DB

MRP is done i R/3 (planned orders created in R/3). For a a specific order in R/3 I get committed dates for the components. My question is where can I see these committed dates when running the ATP check for the corresponding order in APO?

There is a field called "Confirmation date" in APO. Does that corresponds to "Committed Date" in R/3? If not what field in APO corresponds to "committed date" in R/3.

(If components are not available, our planners needs to know when the components are available. Today the use ATP check and committed date in R/3, in the future this procedured should be handled in APO).

tibor_nagy
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Ann,

yes, the committed date in R/3 corresponds to the confirmation date in APO while ATP check.

Regards,

Tibor

Former Member
0 Kudos

So any ideas why they do not match between R/3 and APO for the same order?

The committed dates for the components in R/3 seems correct, in APO, the "confirmation date" for the components equals the "requirement dates".