Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

XML File getting stucked in queue while passing from XI to ECC.

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I'm facing a problem while XI is passing data to the Proxy in ECC.

When XI passes XML File to ECC, it hits the Inbound Proxy and pass the response message back to XI through an Outbound Proxy.

Whole XI is passing the XML file, many a times proxy interface in ECC is not picking the XML file and the log in "SXI_MONITOR" displaying in GREEN flag(scheduled status).

Later, I have checked in "SMQ2" TCode, here the files which are being passed from XI, are getting stucked in the Queue. ( In particular XBTR* queue's ) and after activating and processing these queue's, the XML file is been processed successfully and response message has been sent to XI through outbound proxy.

I am unable to find why these files are getting stucked in Queue.

I have referred SDN links, but didn't get appropriate solution.

Please help in finding the probabale solution to resolve this problem.

Thanks in Advance,

Amit Linge.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need your comments on this thread.

Please let me know if you didn't understand the issue and need any furhter clarification.

Response from you will be helpful.

Thanks in Advance,

Amit Linge.

3 REPLIES 3

0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need your comments on this thread.

Please let me know if you didn't understand the issue and need any furhter clarification.

Response from you will be helpful.

Thanks in Advance,

Amit Linge.

0 Kudos

Hi Amit,

When you check look at these XBTR* queues in SMQ2, double click on the Queue name to look at the entries/messages in these Queues. Possibility is that one of the messages would have failed and the other messages are stuck in the Queue because of this failed message. Also double click on this failed message to get more info on why it failed and you will be able to figure out the root cause.

Regards,

Chen

0 Kudos

Hi Chen,

Thanks for your reply.

As you said, I have checked 1st message in the queue.

Due to error in the 1st message, QUEUE(XBTR*) is not executing my next messages and error in the 1st message is displayed as " Screen output without connection to user."

Then I have checked ST22 Tcode in ECC and realised, while 1st XML file is received in ECC,it is getting processed and calling a

output screen internally and due to that output screen, XML file is failing to send the response message from the interface and the XML file is getting stucked in QUEUE (SMQ2 Tcode) and showing error message as "Screen output without connection to user" and status in the SXI_MONITOR is displayed in scheduled status(green flag).

Then I have checked the proxy code and realised due to a simple WRITE Statement, the XML files are getting stucked in queue.

After removing the write statement,the XML files are processed successfully and none of the messages are getting stucked in QUEUE's.

Finally, realised that while calling a interface through a proxy,there should not be any output screen.

Problem solved.

Rewarding you full points as you are the only person responded.

Thanks & Regards,

Amit Linge.