Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SCUL error Distribution with errors

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Every one,

CUA is working properly for all users, except for one idoc which has failed as "Distribution with errors". This user is successfully created in all other (10 systems) system without any issues, but only to one particular system it is failing (only one user). When I checked in WE05, with the idoc number, direction '1' in CUA, it shown green sign with 03 status, I can't find this idoc in child system. Please advice.

Thanks in advance,

Sushma

Edited by: sushmaraok on May 17, 2011 11:43 AM

Edited by: sushmaraok on May 17, 2011 11:53 AM

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bernhard and Ganesh,

I could see the failed IDOC in child system, since I can't re-distribute the idoc now (my company is still in transition phase), I would like to know why would such a thing happen? what preventive measures I would need to take in study state to prevent this? Is re-distribution only solution and will that solve the issue?. As other users are created successfully in child system.

Thanks again for your help

Sushma

6 REPLIES 6

Bernhard_SAP
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hello Sushma,

what happens if you redistribute that idoc(s) to that particualr child system?

Does it arrive there, which status does it get?

To be able to identify the correct ones in the child, either use bd87 or bdm2.

b.rgds, Bernhard

ganesh_s7
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Sushma,

It may be the case that there maybe a time delay for the child system to process the request from CUA and revert back to CUA.

In ideal situation and most of the times it works on real time basis. If you monitor your CUA-Child lanscape continuously you can find a pattern. For eg, in my landscape XI system takes 20min approx for reverting, hence no need to worry immediately. You can check whether the changes are reflecting in the child system and move on.

If you query is only on how to find the Idoc on Child System. You can follow the below steps.

(1) Note the Failed IDoc Numbers along with time stamp in SCUL.

(2) Go to Txn 'WE05' in Child system & Enter the Data and Time in the options. Suggest that you give plus and minus 2mins from the time in CUA ie., if time is 14:41:12, you may give 14:39:00 till 14:43:00. And Execute.

(3) Sort the Displayed List by "Date & Time".

(4) From the Displayed list, select the Idoc and you can see the 'T100 Text' message in Idoc that shows which user is afftected after a 3sec delay.

(5) Scroll down till the relevant user is found & double-click the IDoc.

(6) Click on the "Services for Objects" icon at top and select "Relationships"

(7) In the new box, you can find the Originating Idoc number from CUA.

Hope this Helps.

Incase you believe any of the above information was helpful, request you to kindly award some points. If this revert helps solve the thread, request you to kindly award full points and close the thread.

With Regards

Ganesh.S

0 Kudos

Hi Sushma,

If issue is not resolved, kindly let know whether it is an Error or Warning & what is the error Message ?

With Regards

Ganesh.S

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bernhard and Ganesh,

I could see the failed IDOC in child system, since I can't re-distribute the idoc now (my company is still in transition phase), I would like to know why would such a thing happen? what preventive measures I would need to take in study state to prevent this? Is re-distribution only solution and will that solve the issue?. As other users are created successfully in child system.

Thanks again for your help

Sushma

0 Kudos

HI

redistribution from SCUL is the only thing you should do. Never process such idocs manually in the child system to avoid inconsistencies (later processing of 'older' idocs->actual changes might get overwritten). Of course you need to know, what the cause was. Propably a problem at local idoc processing (common problem: status 64->not enough ressources available->solutions are suggested by SAP notes already, or lock istuations of user/assigned roles).

b.rgds, Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Bernhard and Ganesh for all your help.

Best regards,

Sushma