cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WDRuntime exception in ESS/FPM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

We have requirement of adding two new steps in the roadmap of standard benefits application for open enrollment.

I have created two Dcs for the two steps with VC and FC component in each and a common Cc , implemented the necessary interfaces and specified the Cc in the application by setting the following parameters :

sap.xss.configurationComponentDC

sap.xss.configurationComponentName

On deploying and running both the applications independently I get thefollowing error while other local WD projects are running fine:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.services.exceptions.WDRuntimeException: Failed to create deployable object 'sap.com/home/ess_enrollmentoverview' since it is not a Web Dynpro object.

I have verified the name of the Cc and authorizations at the backend.

Please suggest.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have checked in the content admin. the DC and the coresponding application is present. However, on running the application from there gives the same WDruntime exeptiopn.

Also Bhargava, would restart of the server solve the problem because other local projects are working fine, could it be some problem in the FPM configuration.

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kaushik,

Please check the deployable object in content administrator and verify it.

Best Regards

Arun Jaiswal

0 Kudos

Hi Priyank,

Pls Restart the server and check.

if still the problem exist go through the below links.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/1f/1b1041a0f6f16fe10000000a1550b0/frameset.htm

hope this will help you.

Thanks & Regards,

Bhargava.