Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to remove from Asset master data: integration of asset and equipment

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the asset master record, allocation tab

i am getting "integration of asset and equipment" how to remove this sub screen from allocation tab?

Which Field status need to set to suppress this field?

Note: as we are not doing any integration with equipment(PM) so want to remove this screen.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

IMG > AA > master Data > Screen layout

You need to adjust your screen layout here.. (Logical Field Grp 13: equipment)

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ajay,

In the screen layout i have Asset group number is required and Evaluation group 1 is optional and all other are No (Suppressed). but i did not find logical group 13?

Please advice.

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

I gave you the SPRO path to do this.. Not in Asset master

In the path above, go to your Screen layout and do the changes in Logical Group 13: Equipment

br, Ajay M

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

in logical group 13 Synchronize Asset can be set as optional or display (for optional and display radio button are enabled, currently it is optional) but I want to suppress from asset master. How can do this?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Any other clue on this issue?

former_member193511
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Check the existing tab layout assigned to the respective asset class using AOLK > then use AOLA to check the current settings under the 'Tab layout' identified from AOLK and the 'Tab page' under 'Allocation'. If you find 'Equipment' as one of setting, it explains why you are still getting the said screen.

The solution is to create a new 'Tab layout' for e.g. 'Yxxx' (exclude the item 'Equipment' if you copy from existing SAP standard 'Tab layout') then assign it to the affected asset class using AOLK.

Hope the above solves your issue.

Kind regards,

John Chin