cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue with valuation segment and gl in MB5l

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus

I have an issue with a couple of materials in a report in MM MB5L list of stock values. The materials they are reporting with the issue have no costing screen extended in MM and I think this maybe the issue. The message I am getting is:

Account 121160 does not exist in company code 0010 G/L accnt is missing for val. segment 000005 1400.

I have checked the account and it does exist in the company code, is there any other config between the segment and gl account.

regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

The transaction is MB5L which is stock values balances. The message is:

Account 121160 does not exist in company code 0010

G/L accnt is missing for val. segment 000005 1400,

There is no message number, no question mark(help) to check the message number either, as it is just text at the bottom of the report showing the error.

I thought it might just be because the costing view was not setup, however not sure why the gl account is coming up as cannot see any postings to this account? It maybe that they have not done the relevant MM configuration. The gl account is a material management account.

thanks

JL23
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

check OSS Note 305484 - RM07MBST (MB5L):G/L account missing for valuation segment &

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

where you are getting the error "Account 121160 does not exist in company code 0010 G/L accnt is missing for val. segment 000005 1400"?Which Txn Code?What is the message no?