cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reschedule a crystal report

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The users in my company scheduled our crystal reports for daily, weekly, monthly, yearly for many different purposes. When I add a new parameter to a report existing schedules do not see the new paramater and it is not possible to update a schedule. We have to kill all schedules related that report and create everything from begining. I wonder to know if it is destiny or are there any way to get rid of to recreate all schedules?

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

0 Kudos

Hi,

under which user are you trying to update the schedule? Maybe you are not allowed to?!

Regards

-Seb.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I'm administrator and I have all rights. I can reschedule the report and change existing paramater values. I mean when the report itself was changed with a brandnew parameter I can not see the new param in the Parameters screen. And schedule is not working since there was an empty paramater value which I can not see and enter. That's why we have to delete existing schedules and recreate.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Did you try modifying the existing schedule and replacing the existing one with modified one? That would reduce your effort on recreating the schedules.

Pavan.

Former Member
0 Kudos

"Did you try modifying the existing schedule and replacing the existing one with modified one"

I did not understand this. How will I modify an existing schedule? I tried ro reschedule an existing schedule but the brandnew paramater does not appear in it...