SAP for Public Sector Discussions
Foster conversations about citizen engagement, resource optimization, and service delivery improvements in the public sector using SAP.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Commitment plan on purchase contract

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

Need a help on Commitment plan on purchase contract (using Transaction ME31K)

Q.1. I am getting message while entering the contract "Item 00010: Maintain funds management data or commitment plan

Message no. MECP015"

How we can maintain the FM data here. if i am creating a PR using the same material FM data (FC and CI) is populated via derivation rule.but i am not able to get the same details here.

Q2. in the Contract, i am Clicking the Commitment Plan Button and Entering the Value Date and Commitment Amout (equal to the Contract Target Value) and tick on "Generate CP Item" getting the Account Assignment data.. the issue here is i am not able to get any data populated here. How we can get the Fund Center data & Account Assignment value populated automatically here?

Note : we are in ECC6-EHP4 and Business function PSM_FM_CI_1 and PSM_FM_CI_2 activated.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Hari

11 REPLIES 11

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

you need to make some customization in mm and fm

check this http://help.sap.com/saphelp_rc10/helpdata/en/43/33ce620a4b4866e10000000a1553f6/content.htm

'How we can get the Fund Center data & Account Assignment value populated automatically here?'you want to populate to agreement? from where?

0 Kudos

Thanks Alex,

I have completed the 3 activities mentioed in the sap help document. but the issue is not able to get the commitment plan generated and also the value and validity date for commitment plan not appearing.(once click the commitment plan need to populate all the fileds manually at present)

Q.'How we can get the Fund Center data & Account Assignment value populated automatically here?'you want to populate to agreement? from where?

A. i am getting the PC and CI populated via derivation rule in the PR,but i am not getting the same derivation in the case of Contract even if i use the same material combination.

please advice.

Regards

Hari

0 Kudos

Hi,

'A. i am getting the PC and CI populated via derivation rule in the PR,but i am not getting the same derivation in the case of Contract even if i use the same material combination.'

you can populate account assignments to PR via next customization

IMG-Public Sector Management-Funds Management Government-Funds Management-Specific Postings-Earmarked Funds and Funds Transfers-Account Assignment Transfer here define and assign rules

'not able to get the commitment plan generated' did you put check box 'Generate item for com plan' in Commitment plan in me33k?

Also did you assign Conrtact inegr. scenario to Funds reservation(without screen variant)?

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thanks for the Reply.

1. I have already maintained the Fields to be transferred ( Group 1 - commitment Item ,Fund Center, Group 2 GL Account Number and Group 3 Cost center. Hope this is the right definition.

2.I have always tick the "Generate CP Item" in the contract in the commitment plan (i have already mentioned in the post).

Still i am not able to get the fields polulated. please advice.

Thanks for your time

Regards

Hari

0 Kudos

Hi.

Derivation triggers only after you put some account assignments(in Com. plan), also check if Account assignments screen not available for docs where Commitment plan activated(see note 1540826)

'1. I have already maintained the Fields to be transferred ( Group 1 - commitment Item ,Fund Center, Group 2 GL Account Number and Group 3 Cost center. Hope this is the right definition.'-yes, if you activated them. Then while creating PR with reference to Contract these account assignments will copy from Commitment plan

0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your reply.

Hi.

Derivation triggers only after you put some account assignments(in Com. plan), also check if Account assignments screen not available for docs where Commitment plan activated(see note 1540826)

Can we do any derivation or check to get the account assignment populated automatically in the Commitment Plan ?

Account assignments screens are avaliable in the commitment plan so i think we dont want to apply this note.

'1. I have already maintained the Fields to be transferred ( Group 1 - commitment Item ,Fund Center, Group 2 GL Account Number and Group 3 Cost center. Hope this is the right definition.'-yes, if you activated them. Then while creating PR with reference to Contract these account assignments will copy from Commitment plan

We have alaready activated the Fields to be transferred. I dont have a clue where we will set the account assignemnt specifically for contracts (in the case of PR and PO it comes automatically as per the derivation rule mainted)

One more error : While running transaction FM_MRP_PR if the budget exceed the PR not pupulating the account assignment filed (if it is in the budget it is populating) and we are getting error message "Instance 10000120 of object type Purchase Requisition could not be changed ,Message no. BAPI003" Please advice how we can overcome this error.

Thanks in Advance.

Regards

Hari

0 Kudos

Hi.

'Can we do any derivation or check to get the account assignment populated automatically in the Commitment Plan ?

Account assignments screens are avaliable in the commitment plan so i think we dont want to apply this note.'-i don't think so, because as said in this note it's coding error.

'We have alaready activated the Fields to be transferred. I dont have a clue where we will set the account assignemnt specifically for contracts (in the case of PR and PO it comes automatically as per the derivation rule mainted)'-it derives not from contract,but from Earmarked fund,which generates from Com. plan.

'One more error : While running transaction FM_MRP_PR if the budget exceed the PR not pupulating the account assignment filed (if it is in the budget it is populating) and we are getting error message "Instance 10000120 of object type Purchase Requisition could not be changed ,Message no. BAPI003" Please advice how we can overcome this error.' when you get this error(also put it's number), if while changing, then check PR item number,if it's=0 then customize in OMI5

0 Kudos

Hi.

> 'Can we do any derivation or check to get the account assignment populated automatically in the Commitment Plan ?

> Account assignments screens are avaliable in the commitment plan so i think we dont want to apply this note.'-i don't think so, because as said in this note it's coding error.

Thank you. I will impliment the Corrections

>

> 'We have alaready activated the Fields to be transferred. I dont have a clue where we will set the account assignemnt specifically for contracts (in the case of PR and PO it comes automatically as per the derivation rule mainted)'-it derives not from contract,but from Earmarked fund,which generates from Com. plan.

Ok.Then i think some issue in the Earmarked fund.. How we can check this. Please guide.

>

> 'One more error : While running transaction FM_MRP_PR if the budget exceed the PR not pupulating the account assignment filed (if it is in the budget it is populating) and we are getting error message "Instance 10000120 of object type Purchase Requisition could not be changed ,Message no. BAPI003" Please advice how we can overcome this error.' when you get this error(also put it's number), if while changing, then check PR item number,if it's=0 then customize in OMI5

Message is PR No "10000120 10 Annual budget exceeded by 560,400.00 QAR (FM PB Availability Control) for document item 00010 ,

"Instance 10000120 of object type Purchase Requisition could not be changed ,Message no. BAPI003"

I have checked transaction OMI5 and Plant with Item PR 10 and Item no stock trans Res is 100. and hope this is correct.

Please Guide.

Regards

Hari

0 Kudos

Hi, I can't understand, you run FM_MRP_PR and you know that there are no budget available, and you want to overcome it?Please clarify

0 Kudos

Hi, I can't understand, you run FM_MRP_PR and you know that there are no budget available, and you want to overcome it?Please clarify

Hi Alex

No i dont want to over come the budget , I have pasted the Error "BAPI003" is appearing if the PR crossed the budget and no FM account assignment data (CI and FC ) not updating the PR

, if the PR in the budget limit it is updating the FM account assignment data (CI and FC) in the PR via FM_MRP_PR. Hope this is clear. Sorry for not explained properly.

Regards

Hari

0 Kudos

Hi. And what's the question?

'I have pasted the Error "BAPI003" is appearing if the PR crossed the budget and no FM account assignment data (CI and FC ) not updating the PR' -this write behavior, because system can't to transfer this PR to fm