cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

printing sales order confirmation if order changes

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I have to implement some changes in output control to achieve a particular requirement.

Business wants sales order confirmations to get re-printed if and only if some changes in the sales order were cought.

For example if the quanity of a position changes then, the sales order confirmation must be re-printed.

I was thinking to use requirement routine for sales order confirmation but in the structure komkbv1 and kompbv1 there are not all the fields i need to understands if in the sales order, any changes have been performed.

Another way would be the user exit save_document_prepare in which i can use xvbak and yvbak in order to gather info about the changes in the sales order, but i am not sure this is the right way to achieve what business has asked to me.

Do you have any ideas? Please, any suggestion is welcome!

Regards,

Fabrizio

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabrizio,

You can use table CDHDR and CDPOS to find out the changes that were performed on the sales order

In the CDHDR - pass the below values

Object:VERKBELEG

Object value - ASales order number.

T.code - VA02.

But querying these tables will take a long time.

Thanks

Arun

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks arun,

But I discarded this option because of long time needed. Other ideas?

regards,

Fabrizio

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

My idea is:

-user exit save_document_prepare: check chenges in SO using xvbak, yvbak etc.. If a change occurs i will set a particular parameter using "SET PARAMETER".

-user exit USEREXIT_KOMKBV1_FILL: i will fill the communication structure with respect of the instruction of "GET PARAMETER"

- requirement routine for sales order (vofm): checking of the communication structure to understand if sales order confirmation has to be re-processed or not.

What do you think about this solution?

Thanks,

Fabrizio