LTA Reimbursemnt not cumulating in /130
I am facing a problem with LTA Reimbursement, the amount is not getting cumulated in wage type /130 and also /4E5 LTA Annual Exemption wage type is not getting generated. The process i am following for LTA reimbursment payment is :
1. Create custom wage type 4LTA from standard WT M210
2. Assigned Tax codes : STLA (Travel Allowance) in V_T7INT9
3. Maintain minimum leave requirement
4.Than created Exemptions (582 info type):selected sub type
- STLA Travel Allowance entered Exemption Amount:20000/-
5. Created a record in infotype 0015 and made the same payment as entered in 0582 against 4LTA(LTA exemption) and executed payroll
Now the amount 4LTA is showing but the value not include in /130 and /4E5 not getting generated.
Consultant SAP-HR replied
I know its a cus. spec exemption, But I thought she has used customer spec tax code or do some change, as the system is behaving different, so suggested to read only.
Please confrim, are you able to see exemption value in payroll log (under exemp).