cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LTA Reimbursemnt not cumulating in /130

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I am facing a problem with LTA Reimbursement, the amount is not getting cumulated in wage type /130 and also /4E5 LTA Annual Exemption wage type is not getting generated. The process i am following for LTA reimbursment payment is :

1. Create custom wage type 4LTA from standard WT M210

2. Assigned Tax codes : STLA (Travel Allowance) in V_T7INT9

3. Maintain minimum leave requirement

4.Than created Exemptions (582 info type):selected sub type- STLA Travel Allowance entered Exemption Amount:20000/-

5. Created a record in infotype 0015 and made the same payment as entered in 0582 against 4LTA(LTA exemption) and executed payroll

Now the amount 4LTA is showing but the value not include in /130 and /4E5 not getting generated.

Please help.

Regards,

Jyoti

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

4LTA will not be cumulated into /130, it is /4E5 which is being cumulated into /130. So the issue is/4E5 is not being generated by payroll function INLTA.

Cross check the folloing config -

1. V_T7INL1 should be maintaine for the allowance grouping employee belongs to. Now if you have maintain an entry in this table then you also need to maintain IT 2001 for the absence.

2. an entry in V_T7INA9 should exist with RAP indicator as Reimbursemnt (as per my understanding you are treating this as reimbursement. If that is not the case then you can change make as per your requirement).

3. V_T7INT9 should be as follows

4LTA Tax exemption is Rule Based Limit for Tax Exemption is Annual 0.00 SLTA INR 01.01.1999 31.12.9999

Rest is looking fine.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen/ Consultant,

Thanks a lot for your prompt response.

I tried the configurations again and all are correct but still 4LTA is not cumulating in /4E5.

I did visit the table for LTA limits could you pls tell me what exactly to find as all the variables are maintained in the table.

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praveen/ Consultant,

Thanks a lot for your prompt response.

I tried the configurations again and all are correct but still 4LTA is not cumulating in /4E5.

I did visit the table for LTA limits could you pls tell me what exactly to find as all the variables are maintained in the table.

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts.

I am facing a problem with LTA Reimbursement, the amount is not getting cumulated in wage type /130 and also /4E5 LTA Annual Exemption wage type is not getting generated. The process i am following for LTA reimbursment payment is :

1. Create custom wage type 4LTA from standard WT M210

2. Assigned Tax codes : STLA (Travel Allowance) in V_T7INT9

3. Maintain minimum leave requirement

4.Than created Exemptions (582 info type):selected sub type- STLA Travel Allowance entered Exemption Amount:20000/-

5. Created a record in infotype 0015 and made the same payment as entered in 0582 against 4LTA(LTA exemption) and executed payroll

Now the amount 4LTA is showing but the value not include in /130 and /4E5 not getting generated.

Please help.

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

Your configuration part is o.k. please check once. I think you did mistake somewhere.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you cross check following things -

1. V_T7INT9 table tax type is rule based and frequency is Annual.

2. V_T7INA9, RAP indicator should be maintained as Reimbursement.

3. Maintain minimum leave requirement - IF here you have maintained any number greater than zero for the allowance grouping you are checking then you need to maintain IT2001 as well for the duration of Journey begin and end date. Leave should be atleast number of days you have maintained in the table as minimum leave..

4. Also check if LTA block is correctly maintained. Check the constant LTABG and LTAEN in table V_T511K. It should have the latest value as 2010 and 2013 respectively.

Also check if the record of IT0015 and IT0582 is maintained properly and for the same period. I feel if these all things are ok, then it should work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Consultant,

Thanks for your valuable inputs.

But that exactly is the point though the configuration is fine, but the desider output is missing. Wagetype for LTA reimbursement is not coming under tax rebate.

If you could suggest any particular schema or PCR i need to check for the same. Also in 0582 what is the value that needs to be input in Trip/Exem Count.

Values manitained in the constants are:

LTABG = 01012010 - 2010

LTAEN = 01012010 - 2013

LTAEX = 01011998 - 2

Thanks so much for your help.

Regards,

Jyoti

Edited by: jyotsgsap on May 25, 2011 8:17 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

See, I am very suprised to know why your system is behaving like this,,,, might be you have done mistake somewhere

alternatively you can try following pcr

lta wage type

ELIMI * Elim.time period ID

ADDWT lta wage type OT Output table

AMT?20000 Comparison

<

ADDWT /130 OT Output table

ADDWT /4E5 OT Output table

=

>

ELIMI * Elim.time period I

AMT=20000Set

try & revert

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

can you please tell me where to insert this PCR.

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

First you try the following:

read the fucntion inctx (under schema INN1)

INCTX parm1 parm2 parm3 parm4

o parm1: Tax code defined in table T7INT9

o parm2: Annual tax exemption wage type

o parm3: Whether the taxation treatment should be like an allowance or

reimbursement. The supported options are 'A' & 'R'. The treatment of

'A' & 'R' is different for monthly and annual exemptions.

o parm4: Monthly tax exemption wage type

In case of annual exemptions their behavior is as follows:

o 'A': Allowance i,e the amount will have to be projected for future

because it is a regular payment.

o 'R': Reimbursement i,e the amount will not be projected for future

because it is not a regular payment.

In case of monthly exemptions their behavior is as follows:

o 'A': The monthly exemptions is projected for the year to arrive at

the annual exemptions.

o 'R': The monthly exemptions are taken till date to arrive at the

annual exemptions.

do the same as described above. If still the issue persists, inset pcr in schema inn1 ->after pit -> in71

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

I don't feel for LTA you need to use INCTX. That is for the custoemr specific exemptions for which no exemption process is defind. For LTA we already have LTA subtype in IT0582.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I know its a cus. spec exemption, But I thought she has used customer spec tax code or do some change, as the system is behaving different, so suggested to read only.

Please confrim, are you able to see exemption value in payroll log (under exemp).

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Consultant/ Praveen,

Thanks a lot for all the help provided in resolving this problem.

The issue is resolved:

I wrote a PCR for the same

ZTST

1LTA(LTA wage type)

ADDWT /3E5

ADDWT /130

• Hoping this is the right process. I have checked th RT table and it is getting accumulated in these wage types.

Thanks

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jyoti,

Have you noticed, you are exempting the whole amount,?? As your requirement was to give exemption till 20K, but in your PCR system will exempt whole amount. You need to restrict the amount also.

Please follow the PCR that I have given to you.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Consultant,

The requirement is to exempt entire amount in LTA. The amount approved for employee is maximum of 12 months earned basic.

So please let me know if we can put a process around this query.

Regards,

Jyoti

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,

If this is the scenario, to exempt complete amount, in that case, your rule is good enough.

Regards,

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Jyothi if the issue is not solved than the thread should be Open

and by the way why LTA is not working in Standrad have you looked into it Writing the PCR is last option but in standrad it has to work right where it is happneing to other exemptions

AmitCSoman
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Jyoti

I have posted similar query.

If you have solution to it please let me knwo.

Regards

Amit Soman

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

In table V_T7INT9, tax type should be rule based and freq. as annual. Also, please confirm what value you have maintained constant LTABG,LTAEN & LTAEX in table T511K.

Regards,