cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reg : Remove Record

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Iam working with Idoc to file scenario.If one of input say PO if it starts with 52**** i need to supress the Idoc.No need to send the Idoc to target server.Please let me know hw we can achieve this??

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member472138
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

PO startsWith ( 52) ---> createif ---> removeContext -->TargetField

Check this out.

Regards

Pothana

Edited by: Pothana Yadav on May 17, 2011 9:26 AM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can achieve this in receiver determination by putting in the check that if the particular field does not start with 52*** , the corresponding receiver should be selected.

Since we don't have any operator to particularly check for this condition, you would need to use an expath expression here.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi sekar,

It is IDoc to file scenario.I dont need to send that file to target server..I no need to send that file if PO starts with 57****

Thanks

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

>

> Iam working with Idoc to file scenario.If one of input say PO if it starts with 52**** i need to supress the Idoc.No need to send the Idoc to target server.Please let me know hw we can achieve this??

>

You mentioned IDoc to file scenario, but how come you supress IDoc in PI,better to do it in ECC.

if it is File to IDoc then write a condition in receiver determination if PO starts with 52...dont send to ECC.

even you can write condition in Mapping level,but it will throw execerption end to end scenario.

Regards,

Raj