cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Help Time out will open invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

our foreign purchase doucment has about 900 items, after we had created thier invoices, and we want to display it, it through a timeout error .... after i had debugged the program i found it loop through the 900 items and inside this loop it loop on the EKBZ table (History per Purchasing Document: Delivery Costs) which contain for this PO about 9200 row, if we calculate this loops it will take 8280000 LOOOOOP

is this table is important ... can i clear this table or there are others solutions for this problem

please support ..

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

For open invoices,you can use MIR5 report.

Thanks & Regards,

Bijay Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

there are some invoices are held we need to complet it ... every time we load the hold document it give me time out

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If for a single invoice it is getting time out then better inform the BASIS guy so as to allocate memory to that particular application

Thanks & Regards,

Bijay Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

yes it is for one invoice .... but is there any solution like clearing this history or this history is important

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

this history is important.

Thanks & Regards,

Bijay Pradhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Clearing history?? If you clear the history many transaction may start giving you dump and many reports will not work. How were you planning to clear the history?

Is it that the Purchase order you are trying to post has total 9200 delivery cost ????? However the accoun ting document can max contain 999 line items .

You can go through this thread

Following thread gives you some work around for this

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPFI/Systemlimitationof999lineitemsperFIdocument

Regards

Sangeeta

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dont have 9200 items but it is the total history of the po items that happen due to GR and IR ... what i dont understand why while reading the invoice it need to loop through this history for each item... can i cancel this check

Function ME_READ_COND_INVOICE

IF i_ebeln ne space.

CLEAR l_bzt. "750644

REFRESH l_bzt.

SELECT * FROM ekbz INTO TABLE l_bzt WHERE ebeln EQ i_ebeln.

LOOP AT l_bzt ASSIGNING <ls_bzt>.

PERFORM bzt_selektion USING <ls_bzt>.

ENDLOOP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

i dont think so 9200 line items in EKBZ is a huge data base. Infact the client i am working for has line items 473,899 . You should not try to change the standard code and infact it will not allow you als. Please go through following notes

750644 - MIRO: Performance delivery costs settlement

1519288 - Performance Improvement on table EKBZ

158519 - Performance optimization in logistics invoice verification

I think this issue is in 4.7 or ECC5.

Regards

Sangeeta

Edited by: Sangeeta Khurana on May 18, 2011 10:54 AM