cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Longtext getting truncated when transferring from Notification to Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a doubt where we create a notification and maintian notification longtext and on creating order from notification , the longtext gets copied to order longtext but it gets truncated .. what might be the reason for this ? i could find a config setting under notificaiton define longtext control for notification ... here i am not sure whether format key is helpful or no ..

Please provide your inputs ..

regrds

pm

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As thyagarajan mentioned, In Define Order & Notification integration, against your order type, mention the notification type & check the tick box under Long Text column to transfer the long text from Notification to Order.

Regards,

Maheswaran.

former_member187991
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

In IMG under Define Notification and Order Integration have you marked the long text transferable to order. kindly check

regards

thyagarajan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

I think your talking about ECC 6.0 and my system version is 4.6C and the config node suggested is not there in 4.6C , In 4.6C i have Maintain Indicator for Notification & order header on one screen and there is nothing related to longtext here ..

In my case longtext is getting trasnferred from Notification but missing some part in MO

regrds

pm

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Any inputs on the above question ..

regrds

pm