Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Payments to external house banks and In-house banks

former_member566828
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

my client uses the Transaction Manager to handle their financial transactions. In terms of payments, payment requests payment program is used when it is relevant to external house banks. However, due to the reason that in their scenario In-house Cash component is activated and some internal or intra-group Treasury deals are made, Customer would like

to execute relevant payments over In-house bank accounts instead of using external house bank accounts.

So far we have found that it is possible to implement BADi IHC_CFM_ADAPTOR to make payment connection between Transaction Manager and In-house Cash. In this regard SAP Help

(http://help.sap.com/saphelp_afs64/helpdata/ru/2f/f83e429ef1033be10000000a1550b0/content.htm) says 'All payments are processed using In-House Cash in the example implementation.' Are there some options to specify what payments should be processed by this BADi?

So, could you please advise me on options of Customizing we have in order to achieve above mentioned payment functionality - process some of Treasury relevant payments over external house bank accounts and some of them over In-house bank.

Kind regards,

Renatas

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Renatas,

I have not used this BAdI, but looking at the documentation of the BAdI, there is a method Is_Relevant which will determine whether payment is to be made using standard payment program for requests in FI or using In House Cash.

You can use a custom logic to determine whether to pay using In-House Cash or through FI. You can use the house bank details coming from the transaction as the input. If the house bank is relevant to In House Cash, then in that method you can determine that it is relevant for In-House Cash.

Regards,

Ravi