Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

copy Function Pool program

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi folks,

I am trying to modify one screen in SAPLWOSE_GR_ENTRY_DLG (function-pool) to my requirement, and need to know how to do assign them to transaction code.

Thanks,

Uma

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

as far as I know, you cannot launch a transaction which directly calls a function-pool. It should be to a report or a module-pool + dynpro_number instead.

Kind regards,

Alvaro

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

as far as I know, you cannot launch a transaction which directly calls a function-pool. It should be to a report or a module-pool + dynpro_number instead.

Kind regards,

Alvaro

0 Kudos

Hi Alvaro,

Thanks for sharing your thoughts. If you could try the transaction wsted, i have got few screens , now i need to modify screen 230 only for my requirement, and leave other screens remain as standards. How to do these changes?

Regards,

Uma.

0 Kudos

Hi Uma,

unfortunately I'm not able to run transaction WSTED, since it cannot be lauched from the SAPGUI, and I have no authorization to run transactions from the web browser.

Nevertheless, if you take a glance at the definition of transaction WSTED (thru tx SE93), you'll see that WSTED runs program SAPLWOSE_DOGR with dynpro 0100.

From your last answer I can see that you must modify dynpro 0230. Now how do you want the transaction to run?

- If as the standard behaviour, you could copy module-pool SAPLWOSE_DOGR to a (say) ZSAPLWOSE_DOGR, copy all the dynpros, and then modify screen 0230.

- If you wish to start with screen 0230, just create a Z transaction which calls module-pool SAPLWOSE_DOGR and dynpro 0230.

- If you want the standard transaction WSTED to have your changes (not recommended, it's altering SAP's standards), just change dynpro 0230 of module-pool SAPLWOSE_DOGR. Then when you run transaction WSTED it will show your changes.

Sorry if I didn't understand exactly your requirements. Please let me know.

Kind regards,

Alvaro

0 Kudos

Hi Alvaro,

Thanks for you understanding. I need to have transaction ZWSTED, having all screens as that of transaction WSTED,

except for screen 0230 to be modified as per my needs. I dont want to modify any sap standards...

Thanks a lot for your time...

0 Kudos

Hi Alvaro,

I did manage to do the required changes as needed , the mistake i did is in se93 while creating my new ztcode i missed out to mention the service name which is required for my application. The problem is solved now.

Thanks again!

Former Member
0 Kudos

closed