cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Service Purchase Order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sapiens,

I am creating a purchase order with account assignment catogary "K" and item catogary "D"but when i mentioning the services in service tab of PO i need to put a tax code for each and every service.

now the problem is that it is calculating the tax on line item instead of header level.

for example my total service is of 1000 and service bifurcation is

service A 500

service B 300

service C 200

so service tax should be calculate on 1000 @ 10 % = 100 but it is calculating 300 as i put the tax code for each service.

Please give the valuable input.

Regards,

Umu

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

pankaj_singh9
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to TCode ML100, here deactivate "Taxes at ind. serv. level" indicator for your Country. And then try creating a new PO and SES.

Path: - SPRO > Materials Management > External Services Management > Taxes at Individual Service Level

Taxes at individual service level: - Set this indicator if you wish to have the taxes for services calculated at individual service level instead of as a blanket sum for the complete set of service specifications.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Pankaj,

Thanks for your reply.

i have unchecked for india but now the problem is when i am going to print the PO its showing error as

"Tax code in procedure JTAXIN is invalid" there is nothing wrong with the tax code.

Please suggest,

Regards,

Umu

Answers (0)