Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Add line to GL, Accounting document VL01

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

I have a bit challenging requirement where we need 2 more lines in the Accounting document based on the payment type.

This can not be configured by functional guys as the Tax code for these two LIs is not needed and in one document they can have only one tax code or none.

So, once the billing document is ready from SD module, I somehow need to hook-in and create 2 more LIs. USER_EXITS is the ans. here is the one I found for this point:

SDVFX002 User exit for A/R line in transfer to accounting.

Can not use: SDVFX004 User exit G/L line in transfer to accounting as this allows only one structure manipulation not the whole table. SDVFX008 User exit: Processing of transfer structures SD-FI, provides data before billing document data is gathered, hence I don't know how adding lines to the 'xaccit' table here will help or what data exactly will help.

Please provide your valuable input if you have been through such/similar requirement.

--

Thanks n regards

AJ

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello AJ,

As per your requirment, Plz go through Include program: 'LFACIF09', in that there is "SAVE_DOCUMENT" subroutine.

Here table ACCIT_FI contains data. After the loop completion. create a enhancement and make changes with respect to ur requirment.

4 REPLIES 4

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello AJ,

As per your requirment, Plz go through Include program: 'LFACIF09', in that there is "SAVE_DOCUMENT" subroutine.

Here table ACCIT_FI contains data. After the loop completion. create a enhancement and make changes with respect to ur requirment.

sujeet2918
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

Search for suitable Enhancement-Spot in main program there you will have all data in internal table.

do your calculation.

Regards,

Sujeet

0 Kudos

Thanks Sujeet,

I am trying to find that out only... plz help in finding that spot... its a bit difficult.

--

rgds

AJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

don't remember exactly how we resolved it...

enhancement spot and added lines to the internal tables...

thanks for your time guys