Dynamic Credit Limit check not giving error message
I have configured the credit management like below:
1. high risk, medium risk, low risk category.
2. credit control area with update : 00000012
3. In pricin procedure for net value, routine "A" is given.
4. In Item Category, Credit Active tick mark is checked.
3. Assigned D, credit group 01(Credit Group for Sales Order) in sales document types.
4. assigned credit group in Delivery document types.
5. configured automatic credit control;
for high risk, with credit group 01 , dynamic check with reaction D , and status/block tick by considering open order and open deliveries .
My main aim is when sale order is creating, system should give error message , when credit limit is exceeded.
But system is giving following information message only:
Dynamic credit check: credit limit exceeded (data
cannot be saved)
that is only information message and allowing to save the sael order and delivery also.
can any one give idea where config is missed.
we have activated FSCM also, but no link to credit control area.