Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to rectify EBS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I have one query with EBS.

Bank didn't manage to deliver ebs file for 1st day of operation. So we had to put some manual entries in gl. As a consequence, bank balance on the sap bank statement for pfun is incorrect because its missing the balance from 1st day. Is there something I can correct this.

Thanks,

AAKASH

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In this cash, I guess, you can do post JV for Main accounts Vs Sub Accounts and cler the open Items with F-03.

Regards

VG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Could you please share in detail.

Thanks,

AAKASH

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Were you able to upload the EBS files from day 2. What is the file format that you were using. Do you want the subsequent files to process...or you want the statements balances to be in sync.

Please explain in detail.

thanks,

Raja.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes ...on 2nd day we uploaded file...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The balances usually gets stored in Table - filed FEBKO-ESBTR in the field 'ending balance amt '. I am not really sure if there is a Standard functionality which will update the ending balance.

If you have the file for the first day verify the Note: SAP Note 1025077 - Problem with uploading out-of-sequence

BAI2 bank statement. This note provides an enhancement where you can upload out of sequence Bank Statements.Check how this works in the Test environment.

If you do not have the first day file or you are not using the BAI file format then you can go for a Custom functionality which can change the values of the bank statement. Please check with your ABAPer.

Thanks,

Raja.