cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Recurring inspection for blocked stock

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

I am trying to create an inspection lot for recurring inspection for my material. Now the stock for this material is currently blocked. What I want to know is if its possible to have blocked stock moved into quality inspection for recurring inspection.

Regards

Obie

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Obie,

I am not sure but it may not be feasible to move the batch stock from block stock to quality inspection with recurring inspection. As I checked in OMJJ, I did not find QA07 transaction code as allowable for 349 movement.

On the contrary, once the batch reaches to its expiry, stock can be posted to QI or block from unrestricted.

I would suggest to use 08 inspection type for transferring material from block to quality inspection.

Regards,

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Try to do one thing ...........may works

In Batch master what is stock type? try to change stock type to unrestricted.

or

other way is to do MB1b---->349 by activating 08 inspection type .This will create inspection lot of 08 inspection type.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

krishnamurty_madduri
Contributor
0 Kudos

Here, the inventory is in Blocked stock. Hence, mere changing Batch status won't work. The only option seems to be using 349 Mvt type in MB1B and moving it to QI stock-while creating a 08 inspn lot. Since, Inspection is your ultimate aim, this would meet your requirement. Regards, Krishna