cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZA00 is missing but it has been already set in billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts!

I am facing a pricing problem in a biliing document. A material has price (ZR00) in sales order document but in billing document the price (ZA00) is not getting copied. It shows that "Pricing error: Mandatory condition ZA00 is missing". The analysis part shows ZA00 -Condition record exists but has not been set. I have checked the material has got price in taoday's date but still price is not getting copied nor it is allowing to put price (ZA00) manually.

Waiting for your valuable advices.

With regards,

Jhelum Roy.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jhelum Roy,

Today I got the same error with your case that leads me here

My case is as below:

1. Create condition record for ZC00, valid from 26.07.2011 until 31.12.9999

2. Create SO with pricing date 26.07.2011 and billing plan as follow:

- 01.07.2011 for first DP

- 01.08.2011 for second DP

- 01.09.2011 for closing invoice

3. Then I tried to create a billing and the 'Pricing Error' occurred

4. Still at billing screen, I go to Item Condition > Analysis

5. Cond. record ZC00 was not found with error descr "Condition record is missing" because pricing date is 01.07.2011

It's very confusing because pricing date in SO is today (26.07.2011), but it use the first billing plan's date as a pricing date.

So I change my validity date for the condition record from 01.06.2011 to 31.12.9999.

After that, I carry out new pricing in billing's header and the ZC00 popped out.

Hope this help.

Best regards,

Wira Handika

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I believe there are 3 things u need to check because of which u r getting this error.

1st, check in v/08 T.code. In your pricing procedure did u tick the "Manual" check box. If it is ticked then the system will not read your condition record. The price has to be entered manually only.

2nd, check in T.code V/06 for condition type ZA00, under "Changes which can be made" in Manual Entries field check what option is given. Leave it blank.

3rd, in T.Code VOFA, select your billing document type and check under "Account assignment/Pricing", in Doc. pricing procedure field leave it blank. If you maintain any entry here, then the pricing procedure will be redetermined. LEaving this blank will make the pricing flow from sales order to billing provided you maintained the correct settings in copy control which you said u have already done.

Doing the above will definitely resolve your issue. Please let me know in case you still face any problem.

Regards,

Rohan Gudavalli

Former Member
0 Kudos

1. What is your key combination for ZA00?

2. Did you maintain all information for your key combination during SO creation?

3. Did you input all header information before putting material at item level? If not, please select material at item level, click item conditions, press "update" button and select "Carry out new pricing".

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In copy control VTFL if delivery related, VTFA for order related

At item level maintain pricing type as COPY PRICING ELEMENTS UNCHANGED

kapil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Thanks for your valuable suggestions. I have checked all what you have suggested but still the problem is existing.

Please help.

With thanks and regards,

Jhelum Roy.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You are telling that,in sales order the condition type being used for your purpose is ZR00 and in billing document,you are trying to copy this value in to the condition type "ZA00".My question is why the condition type is changed?

Are you using the same pricing procedure in both documents?If so,go to the T.Code "VTFA".

Select your valid combination.

Click on "Item".Select your item category.Details.

Here,maintain pricing type as "D" and Price Source as "Blank(Sales Order)".

Regards,

Krishna.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

First check the validity of the condition record for ZA00 in VK12. If that is in vlidity period then check the copy control in VTFL.

Check what is the pricing type.