cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dupplicate Planned orders for same sales order line item

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

We are running on MTO scenario, with project system. When sales orders is created in CRM in reflected in ECC & with the batch job MRP is run. THis creates the planned order for the requirements.

In some cases the duplicate planned orders are getting generated by the batch job for the same requirement. It is happening for some time but not for any perticular material. I am trying to figure out the reason but i could not find anything. If this is a configuration issue then it should happen for all materials & everytime, but as i told you this is not happening everytime & not for all materials or any perticular material.

Can anyone let me know the reasons behind this???

Sachin

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the below link, may be helpful to you.

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

Thanks for your reply.

I am not using periodic lot size for the material. I am using lot size procedure= EX with Lot size:SOP= 1-Lot-for-lot with rounding

My maximum lot size is 1. So i don't think it makes any difference or the reason to create second planned order.

One more thing we are using materials with variant configuration.

Thanks.

Sachin..

sundaresan_velayudam
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

whats the planning strategy for the material?

Is other plan order also with reference to same sale order?

Is the two plan order is creating at a same time?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sundaresan,

We are running the MRP batch job daily. The planned order created, is for same sales orde line item. Somtimes the duplicates created on the same time & sometimes on different days.

Thanks.

Sachin.