cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Personnel Cost Planning - Data Collection Employee not providing hours

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am implementing SAP PCP and have created a 'Salaries; Cost Item. It has both Salary $ (1003) wagetypes and an Hour amount (1305 Normal hours) wagetype attached to it. When I run data collection, I only get the $ amounts for Infotype 0666. Is there a setting I have missed in order to bring the Hour Amounts into the 'Salaries' Cost Item in Infotype 0666?

Conversly, I checked the SAP help and it looks like I can also bring in Hours via another Cost Item and attach that to a Statistical Key Figure. However, I can't see where I can attach a WT (hours) to the Statistical Key Figure.

Can anyone help me out? I appreciate any help you can give.

Thanks

Alex

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Create a new cost item of the Statistical Key Figure Type

2) Create a symbolic account

3) Assign the Hours wage type to the symbolic account

4) Assign the cost item to the symbolic account

That way the Hour wage type will then be related to the Cost Item. The issue you may have is if the Hour wage type is already assigned to post to an existing symbolic account.

Hope this helps.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks, that seems like it would work but I can't assign both a SKF and a Symbolic Acct to the Cost Item. Is there a way to do this?

Thanks

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Actually, if I could just assign the WT to the SKF that seems like the easiest way to make it work but it doesn't seem feasible.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

Did you get this resolved? If you did can you share the detail with me?

Thanks.

Danie