Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BDC ok code for page down in table control in QM02/01 transactions

rajesh_tummala5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

I am working with QM02 transaction, processing tab. I need to do the BDC recording for entering partner functions and partner details. After 4 entries, i need to do page down, so that i can enter the next set of 4 values. When i record the transaction i got the ok code for page down as '/00' which is not working as desired, so i changed the ok-code to 'P' it did not work and i again changed to 'P+', nothing seems to work though.

I checked for ok-code P+ or P++ in Table T185F for QM02 program but it does not exist.

Can anyone tell me if there is a way i can change the processing tab in QM02. Looks like i cannot make it work using BDC.

If anyone ever tried QM02 BDC to update processing tab, please let me know how the page down was handled.

Thanks a lot.

Rajesh.

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Look for OKCODE PNPG for one page down.

SharathSYM
Contributor
0 Kudos

After 2 entries, scroll down 1 click, & enter the next value, & continue for each new value using '=POAN'

Use BDC_OKCODE as '=POAN'

0 Kudos

Thanks to all for the replies but nothing seems working. PNPG, PEND are not working. I tried PEND also but of no use. page down is not happening at all. When i do the recording, after first 4 rows i hit on page down, the ok code it captured was '/00' but its not working.

I also tried using vertical scroll bar instead of hitting page down while recording, again it captured '/00' as the ok code.

Is there any user exit or badi to work with processing tab in QM01 or QM02 transaction?

Thanks a lot..

Rajesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use the fcode PEND.

If you need to add the details in the table control, start recording the BDC by clicking the LAST PAGE ICON first and then enter the details from the second row of the table control. This is to work with table control having data or with no data. If the table control has any records then on clicking the LAST PAGE, the first row will be occupied.

BDC recording steps:

PEND

Details in the second row

PEND

PEND

SAVE

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Satish Kanteti

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

while recording you try to enter values into respective fields with scroll down then you will get some system define code. so according to that you will get some clue like you will get row numbers based on that you can change your code accordingly.

Ram.

rajesh_tummala5
Explorer
0 Kudos

Used a function module to update partners in QM02 processing tab.