cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Auto reaction method for transaction SMQ1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

I'm monitoring queues RFC through RZ20, and I'd like to know wich auto-reaction method can I use to unblock the qRFC in transaction SMQ1 or this auto-reaction method don't exist?

Regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I suppose you are asking to unblock the OUTBOUND Q's automatically.

There is no such auto reaction method where Q's can be unblocked automatically but you can be alerted in the event of any Q's are being blocked.

Under this MTE class CCMS_qRFC_Outbound_Queues_XXX_200 assign the Email as your Auto reaction.

Thanks

SM

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Have you checked this

[Note 441269 - Setting up tRFC/qRFC monitoring in the alert monitor|https://websmp230.sap-ag.de/sap(bD1lbiZjPTAwMQ==)/bc/bsp/spn/sapnotes/index2.htm?numm=441269]

Thanks,

Jansi

Former Member
0 Kudos
Hi,

Error resolved.

I created a variant for program "RSQOWKEX" with the following attributes.

Queue Name - R3A*
Queue Destination - xxxCLNTxxx
No records later than - 00:05:00
No Running Queues box unchecked.

It has worked for me. Surprisingly, this issue only came up in DEV system. In Quality system, no such issue was there.

Thanks a Regards
Varun Taneja

You can use the above code and see if it helps.

Thanks

SM

jayanth_velugati
Active Participant
0 Kudos

in your solution manager system , Use t-code RZ21, In menu bar Technical Infrastructure>>>Central monitoring system>>Assign Auto Reactions. Choose your SID, in MTE class choose CCMS_qRFC_* and in Auto reaction column you can choose a method which you have created or <SID>_to_ALM_Local_Email reaction method.

Regards

Jayanth