cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Account object Cost Center differs from that in asset master record - Messa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello, Good Affternoon,

I'm making of a assets transfer by the transaction ABUMN.

And appears the following messages:

-

Account object Cost Center differs from that in asset master record

Message no. AAPO189

Diagnosis

Account assignment object Cost Center with its value is not the same as the value ITCACATE01 entered in the asset master record.

System Response

The system keeps the current account assignment object Cost Center with the value , or the posting is rejected.

Procedure

Check the account assignment.

-

And checked the path below:

Financial Accounting (New)-> Asset Accounting-> Integration with the General Ledger-> Additional Account Assignment Objects -> Activate Account Assignment Objects

And the "Agreement" field from the "KOSTL" Account Assignment Object is marked, but it is not possible to deselect it.

I checked the cost center of both asset and is the same.

System Version u2013 6.0

Thank you in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

atif_farooq
Active Contributor

Dear:

You can 'untick' the field 'agreement' by doing the following:

Asset Accounting -> Integration with the General Ledger -> Additional Account Assignment Object -> Activate Account Assignment Objects

Go in Menu:

Edit, Change field selection. Turn off indicator for 'Agreement'

for GEBER.

Your issue is resolved now

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Ajay Maheshwari -> This message is not a warning mesagem, it is an error message.

Atif Farooq -> I did what you asked, and yet the error continues.

My problem not solve yet.

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Were agreement check removed by the process i told you?

atif_farooq
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear:

If despite of disabling agreement field your issue is not resolved then the cause of error AAPO189 might be that in Customizing of Asset Accounting in the Integration with G/L under node 'Change the Field Status Variant of the Asset G/L Accounts' you have the status of field GEBER set to 'required'. It should be suppressed or set to 'optional' in order for AAPO189 not to be raised from the system.

Regards

former_member183044
Active Participant
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello everybody... I tried everything you mentioned as a solution - however it did not work in my case.. I do not have GEBER field in asset master record as obligatory and also Agreement is not checked for this field.. But it still shows same message in transaction F-43.. Please help me..

ajaycwa1981
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

I guess this is a Warning message... Am i right??

You can ignore it if its a W

br, Ajay M