cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to assing different Calendars for Planned Orders ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

We are facing an issue about calendars.

Once the calendar is assigned to the plant, the same calendar is used to define the delivery date for all planned orders.

The problem is that the plant produces on weekend and materials can only be procured/received during the week.

Is there a way to make MRP generates planned orders for production considering weekend (from monday to sunday) and also generates planned order for procurement with delivery date during the week (from monday to friday) ???

Somebody told us the work center for production may have a different calendar assigned, but even if the planned orders are created with the work center, the calendar information is not respected.

I appreciate your feedback,

Carlos

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried assigning different planning calendars to different materials? Field is MARC-MRPPP.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes, I tried but the planing calendar has a different functionality, I explain.

If we use the planing calendar in association with the lot size procedure we can postpone the delivery date to the next period, let's say if it is scheduled to Sunday I can postpone to Monday. That is fine, but in this case the factory calendar assigned to the plant must be a 7 workings days calendar.

The problem is basically the following, for production (before convert the planned order to a production order) the planned order should respect weekends. For procurement the planned order (before convert to purchase requisition) should respect only week days (without weekends).

Any other idea ?

Answers (0)