cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Users are not able to access two different SAP portals at a time

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Users are not able to access two different SAP portals at a time, if users login the OLD SAP Portal then they are not able to access NEW SAP Production Portal asking user id's & Password while doing ECC & APO transactions.

If user clear the Internet Explorer cache then for time being they can access but its not the permanant solution.

Can any one please help me on this.

Thanks,

Jay

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exchange the Portal Certificates between OLD SAP Portal and New SAP POrtal. Technically SSO for two J2EE Systems.

Thanks

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Those are two differant production portals.

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Understood, still you have to exchange Portal Key Store Certificates from Portal A to Portal B if you wanna Access B from A.

Thanks

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SM,

In my project there was alredy one Production portal called ARMED, some of the users (5 operating companies) use this portal.

Now we have implemented on more project called HTC, this is gone in Live by this month, this is for 10 operating company users, but one operating company will use both this portals (ARMED and HTC), here we are facing this problem, this company users not able to access both the portals at at time, requirement is users has to access both SAP Production Portals to use some ECC transactions.

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jay,

here we are facing this problem, this company users not able to access both the portals at at time

If you want to access HTC and Armed at the same time you gotta complete SSO Config or User mapping between these two Portals. You can refer to the below link for more details.

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nw04/helpdata/en/f8/3b514ca29011d5bdeb006094191908/content.htm

Thanks

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Already SSO configured in the portal, so it should not ask any user credentials, but whenever user login the ARMED & HTC Portals, while doing the transactions through the ARMED Portal its not asking the user id and password but if user do the transaction through the HTC Portal at the same time then asking user id and password (SSO Configured).

Thanks,

JAY

Former Member
0 Kudos

Post the defaulttrace, security.log, from HTC Portal and Armed Portal from the same time.

Thanks

SM

Former Member
0 Kudos

How to download default trace, can you please help me.

Thanks,

Jay

Former Member
0 Kudos

I want you to check this first

ON Armed POrtal --> http://hostname/irj > as Portal Admin-> System Admin-> Sys Config-> left pane Key Store Admin

Here you should find HTC Certificate with some Alias name and repeat the same steps to look for Armed Certificate in HTC Portal Keystore page.

Ask the user to try again and you can find the logs from http://host/nwa ---> logs and traces --> defaulttrace.

Thanks

SM