cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery Can not Delete Delivery due to ABAP Dump

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have a strange situation on a delviery that is in our production client. We rec;d an APAB dump whenposting goods issue in delivery (successfully posted but still ABAP'd out) this was due to the sales unit field calculated to high of a qty due to a material master setting in the price unit qty, This has been fixed in the material master but we can not get to the delivery to delete it. I have succefully reversed goods issue and successfully cancelled TO confirmation. I can not get to the delivery to delete it. I can not reject line items on the sales order due to it having subsequent documents. Does anyone know how this can be accomplished? Please advise/comment experiences. It would be GREATLY appreciated. See Below ABAP dump if it helps....

Kim

Runtime Errors DYNPRO_FIELD_CONVERSION

Date and Time 05/16/2011 11:05:21

Screen name.............. "SAPMV50A"

Screen number............ 1102

Screen field............. "LIPSD-PIKMG"

Error text............... "FX015: Sign lost."

Other data:

" "

" "

" "

If you cannot solve the problem yourself and want to send an error

notification to SAP, include the following information:

1. The description of the current problem (short dump)

To save the description, choose "System->List->Save->Local File

(Unconverted)".

2. Corresponding system log

Display the system log by calling transaction SM21.

Restrict the time interval to 10 minutes before and five minutes

after the short dump. Then choose "System->List->Save->Local File

(Unconverted)".

3. If the problem occurs in a problem of your own or a modified SAP

program: The source code of the program

In the editor, choose "Utilities->More

Utilities->Upload/Download->Download".

4. Details about the conditions under which the error occurred or which

actions and input led to the error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

christian_rosa
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have faced this issue sometimes. Not always the solution is the same for all cases.

The reason for dump in most of the cases is that the delivery in question has negative pick-quantity

(LIPSD-PIKMG; FX015: Sign lost). For example when by some reason picking over-reversal for a certain delivery item

happens.

Z_CORRECT_VBFA_FROM_LTAP aims to update the document flow to have TO picking information again and have the delivery

updated.

Reports are available in note 435274.

However sometimes it is necessary to a more manual correction to cancel all the picking updates in the delivery (VBFA) for example VBFA-PLMIN for a TO is '-' when it should be simply blank, it is inconsistency caused by unknown reason.

In other situation it ay be necessary to cancel all the Open TOs (LT15) and it is fine to open the delivery again.

But basically Z_CORRECT_VBFA_FROM_LTAP is the initial attempt to fix that inconsistency.

BR,

Christian Rosa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Christian Rosa and Abdul Rahman

My apologies for not getting back and rewarding you for your reply.  I did not see this until I got the same issue one and a half years later, but slightly different than this original.  Someone has marked that this was assumed answered and I never did reward you guys with points that you two deserved.  I am usually really good about that.  Again my apologies. 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Christian,

The program Z_CORRECT_VBFA_FROM_LTAP will not work in my situation.  All the flags & quantity comparisons are successful, so nothing on VBFA is changed by the program.

I'm in ECC6.  All of my TO's are completed, so I can't do the 2nd option either.  Are we just stuck with a delivery we can't delete?

Thanks for your input.

Deb Garries

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, Kim,

I'm also on ECC6.  How were you able to correct your data?

Thanks,

Deb Garries

Former Member
0 Kudos

This is what I have found works but, I am going to look into this more. If you can catch the issue prior to the LT12 being confirmed is the best way to correct the issue.  Have your end user stop if the qty is different in the LT12 transaction...then look at sales order see if you have rejected line items that still show confirmed in the schedule line...if so...delete the delivery and then delete the schedule line for this, it opens the qty up and corrects itself...it is weird...but this worked for me...if the LT12 has been saved you will need to performs movements using LT10 and LT0g before you can work with the delivery...

Former Member
0 Kudos

You should be able to delete your delivery but you will have to finagle the qty around to get rid of the negative first.  You can do this if you have enough qty in stock...use the LT10 and LT0g Trasactions

Former Member
0 Kudos

In this case, when the business used LT0G to adjust qty, it must not have worked.  In the meantime, an Invoice was created and paid for the wrong amount on the goods receipt.  Isn't it too late to use LT0G now?

Is there something else we can do?

Thanks, Kim!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debra..not knowing your landscape set up...do you guys invoice off the sales order and not delivery?  We invoice off the delivery.. Or did you create a new sales order...please advise and I can see if I can help....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Debra..not knowing your landscape set up...do you guys invoice off the sales order and not delivery?  We invoice off the delivery.. Or did you create a new sales order...please advise and I can see if I can help....

Former Member
0 Kudos

It's off the delivery.  BUT our brilliant end user figured out how to get around the issue!

The reason LT10 & LT0G didn't work to correct the issue was because the vendor has been paid and that restricts what they can to with these tcodes.

So Kent used LT03 to create TO's for the abending delivery in the amount that needed correcting.  (They had entered 360 instead of 160, so needed to address that 200)  He had to blow past warning after warning but finally got the thing created.  He has some kind of negative entry somewhere but we can now access that delivery and it reflects the correct delivery qty of 160.

Thanks for your help!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please anyone? I really need some guidance with this....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Symptom

A Warehouse Management-relevant (WM-relevant) delivery item is picked, and then the WM transfer order is canceled again using LT0G.

If the storage location for the delivery is changed to a non-WM-relevant storage location and a pick quantity is entered in the delivery, this pick quantity is assigned to the document flow record for the cancellation of the WM transfer order. This is incorrect.

The incorrect document flow record is stored in the database when you save the delivery.

This results in the ABAP runtime error "DYNPRO_FIELD_CONVERSION" when the delivery is processed again with VL02 or VL02N.

Other terms

PIKMG, WM-TA, Warehouse Management (WM) transfer order (TO), VBFA, RFMNG, SAPMV50A, MV50AO0F, FELDAUSWAHL, MV50AO0F, LIPSD-PIKMG

Reason and Prerequisites

This problem is caused by a program error.

Solution

Implement the specified correction to prevent this inconsistency in the table VBFA from occurring again.

Correction report Z_CORRECT_VBFA_FROM_LTAP:

Implement the correction report specified below with transaction SE38 using the attributes:

Title Correction report for note 435274

Type 1 Executable program

Status T Test program

Application V Sales

Input parameters for execution of the report:

P_VBELN: Document number of the delivery that has document flows

for the WM transfer order that are to be corrected.

While the report is running, make sure that

no changes are made to the relevant

document.

P_TEST = 'X': Analysis: Analysis of the missing document flow records;

no changes in the document.

P_TEST = ' ': Correction: Document flow records between delivery and

WM transfer order are corrected.

refer SAP Note 435274 - Negative pick quantity in the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

Rahman

Thank you for your response. We will work with this and revert back.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you for your response. Although this note describes what our issue is. We are on ECC 6.0 and this note does not apply to us? We were going to try and do it in our test system however I can not duplicate the issue. Please we are desparate in getting this resolved as we are coming up on fiscal year ending and the material requirement is off and we are having to add in inventory until this is resolved. Guidance on this is greatly appreciated.

former_member1312574
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kimberly Blair,

Can you please share how you resolved this issue? I am looking solution for exactly same issue. Your help is greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Pavan