Token in CR leaving Value & Description blank

former_member282786
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I have created a CR with Parameters:

- Document Type

- Bank Account

- ReferenceFrom@SELECT DISTINCT REF2 FROM JDT1 WHERE TRANSTYPE IN ('46', '24')

- DateFrom

- DateTo

When running the report the last bit of the Token works correctely in SQL (SELECT DISTINCT REF2 FROM JDT1 WHERE TRANSTYPE IN ('46', '24')) it returns results, but when running the report in SBO the Value and Description values on the tick box come back Blank.

I have read threads:

But when trying to do the same I still get the same results, any ideas?

Regards

Kurt Walters

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kurt,

Token must a primary key.

In your case, only: TransID@@SELECT TransID,REF2 FROM JDT1 WHERE TRANSTYPE IN ('46', '24') may work.

Thanks,

Gordon

former_member282786
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Gordon

Thanks very much for the quick reply. I did try the TransId and it defiantely brings the values through, the only thing that is not working is the report coming back from within SBO.

With the resolution and running it in the Crystal Report the specific values selected come back correct, when running it through the selection criteria within SBO, select the correct values (same as ones run in CR), the report comes back with something different:

When selecting the Ref2 field = 4 and the TransId = 255, the report will show Ref2 = 255 and TransId = 11890, so might have to think of something else.

Under my Selection Formulas > Record the syntax is:

{JDT1.Ref2} in {?ReferenceFrom@SELECT TransId, Ref2 FROM JDT1 WHERE TransType IN ('24','46')}

I changed IN to = (same result), I tried changing Ref2 to TransId but it gives me message "A number ranges is required here"

Regards

Kurt Walters

Edited by: Kurt Walters on May 19, 2011 8:34 AM