cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Tuple data not getting updated during Import!!!!!

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I am trying to update the tuple data using Import Manager.

I am using Set tuple update

New data - > Create

Existing Data -> To update mapped fields.

In the scenario there can be various Company Code data for one MDM ID. When I try to import the data for some of the records all the Company Codes are updated whereas for others some of them gets updated and not all.

Has anyone come across this issue.

Would really appreciate if you can share the solution ASAP.

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,

Parul Malhotra

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parul,

Please do a test,try importing the same record through import manager.

If you get correct result through Import manager and incorrect using MDIS it suggests there is an issue with the automated Tuple import.As Abhishek has rightly said there is a bug in SAP MDM SP04 and lower versions and that has been taken care in SP06 and higher versions.

Please let us know your findings.

Thanks,

Ravi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parul,

If you are using MDM 7.1 SP04 or lower.

These version have a bug in the system, corresponding to the Tupe functionality, Which have been fixed in the SP06.

Also certain hotfix are also given SP04, you may try those.

Regards,

Abhishek

Former Member
0 Kudos

USE this ...

New data - > Create

Existing Data -> Replace

thanks

-Adrivit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Parul

When you configure Set Tuple Update, verify if your used fields to mach, form a necessary key to create new records or update existed records.

If you want update an information by field Company Code, select this field in Set Tuple Update -> Matching Fields. If necessary, add others fields to create match key, acording your situation.

Regards

Vassoler

former_member205403
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Parul,

Please can you provide your MDM server version. Also for better understanding at our end, please can you provide example data and what you are trying, Result and what you expect. That will help to check the issue.

Best Regards,

Shiv