Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

SLDDSUSER password getting locked on ESS portal.

Hi

I also have a problem with the slddsuser password getting locked on the ESS portal.

1) The SLD is on the same server. Portal 7.0 and this is the ESS/MSS portal.

2) The connection is to ECC abap, the slddsuser that the password is getting locked is a ume user on the ESS portal.

3) There is no expiry for the password the -1 one setting is used for UME users.

4) Right now with the ESS portal up and running this user and password is not locked.

Problem, just starting last week the ESS portal has been running for a year with no issues. I had to stop and start twice last week for various reasons. ( i also rebooted the linux server). On startup the slddsuser password was locked and the jco's etc would not work and basically the ESS portal was broken.

I did have a work around by going into VA and re typing the password which unlocked the password.

My main concern is why is this suddenly happening and what/who is locking the password fot the SLDDSUSER which is the SLD Data Supplier user.

thanks

brad

Former Member
Former Member replied

Hi Brad,

It shows that somewhere the SLDDSUSER passsword is mentioned incorrectly and when its trying to update the SLD the user is geeting locked.

Please get the latest default trace file and search with SLDDSUSER. You will get more info regarding the exact cause of it getting locked.

Regards

Deb

0 View this answer in context

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question