cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classic Withholding Tax

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends

I would like to know, if it is possible to display Withholding Tax amount during invoice Entry. Currently it is calculated and posted during payment run only. However the new requirement is to display the tax amount during invoice entry itself.

We are using Classic Withholding Not the Extended.

Is there a possibility to acheive this with classic WTH or should we move to Extended to acheive this .

Thanks & Regards

Balaji.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Goutam,

no; there is no possibility to calculate WT at the invoice time because the WT at time of invoice is not supported into Classic WT functionality.

Dear Balajai,

The extended fuctionality is activated at Company code level and not at country level.

Please refer to the SAP note I suggested. There is the tool You can use to migrate from classic to extended without any problem.

I hope this can help.

Mauri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks MAURIZIO BIANCOTTI . I read through the notes . Shows with an example. I am currently configuring the Extended WTH for One country and i will try to migrate.

Thanks all for the help.

I am setting the status to Solved answer. IF you would like to share some more information. Please feel free to add your inputs to the thread.

Thanks again for sharing the knowledge

Regards

Balaji

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Received another suggestion which shows possibility of another solution approach

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is a Possibility to acheive this with classic WTH but Best Suggection would be to go for Extended W.Tax.

Thanks

Goutam

former_member207607
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Balaji,

if You need to calculate the WT amount at the invoice time, the only thing You can do is to use the Extended WT functionality.

Please read the SAP note 1551206 for more details.

I hope this helps.

Mauri

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks MAURIZIO BIANCOTTI.

Currently we have Classic WTH in Few Countries. Another question is if i plan to use Extended WTH do i have to do it for all countries using withholding tax or can i do it for one country only.

Will there be any impact for countries using classic withholding ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Goutam

I believe you had mentioned there is a possibility. could you kindly throw some light. I will try and figure out. Your help with main points to acheive this will help me analysizing the solution.

regards

balaji